Butter Corn Sandwich
A quick evening snack or breakfast recipe made with sweet corn and President Butter.
- - 2 medium Corn cobs or bhutta
- - 2 teaspoon President Butter
- - 1 green Chilli finely chopped
- - ½ teaspoon Ginger paste
- - Salt to taste
- - ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper to taste
- - ½ teaspoon Sugar
- - 1 teaspoon lime juice
For Corn Sandwich recipe:
- - 6-8 slices of Bread
- - President Butter
- - 2-4 tablespoon Coriander Chutney
Cooking the Corn
- 1. First boil the corn cobs in the pressure cooker till they are tender.
- 2. Let them cool down and grate the boiled corn using the grater.
Cooking the Stuffing:
- 1. Heat President butter in a pan on medium heat.
- 2. Once the pan is hot add green chilli and ginger paste. Saute for a minute.
- 3. Then add grated corn and mix them well.
- 4. Add salt, pepper and mix them well till it becomes dry.
- 5. Then add sugar and lime juice.
- 6. Turn off the stove, remove the mixture in a plate and let it cool down.
Making Butter Corn Sandwich:
- 1. Spread President Butter on both the breads.
- 2. Then spread the corn mixture on one bread evenly.
- 3. Close with second bread.
- 4. To make the sandwich crispy, add a little amount of butter on the outer side and heat it in the pan.
- 5. Repeat the same for the rest of sandwiches.